Thursday, June 16, 2011

A nice time in Willoughby Bay, and heading up to Deltaville next

What kind of friend spends his afternoon driving you around Norfolk, helping you buy stuff for the journey, then at the grocery store buys you 6 big ribeye steaks, then COOKS them for you on the grill?  That would be the Jason Rusk-type of friend!  What a great blessing you are, my brother!


 We had a great meal, and wonderful fellowship.  We'll miss you, Rusk family, but we'll find a way to see you again soon!!!  Remember - Disney World = Not far from Dean & Rebecca's house!

A couple pictures at Willoughby Bay:

A wonderful spot, especially if you enjoy the sights and sounds of freedom!!!

Our time in Willoughby Bay is complete, now we are heading up the Chesapeake to Deltaville.  Ben and Jeannette have rented a car to go visit some friends from when they lived in this area.  They will be meeting us up in Deltaville, where their boat is parked.

1 comment:

Jason said...

You guys are really living the life! It was a great treat getting to spend some time on board Second Wind with y'all. Nice to meet Ben, Jeanette, and Ed. You really have a nice crew!
I know what it means to pull into a foreign port and find a familiar face (my best man Luis has met me in Spain a couple times when I've pulled in on a submarine), so I was more than happy to be able to play husbanding agent for the Thomas family. Reece is growing so fast and is such a fun little guy. I hope this is the first of many sailing trips for him!
Be safe, friends, and I'll keep in touch as I enjoy the rest of your trip vicariously through your website!